Supra generations

The Toyota Supra Community for all Supra generations

Toyota Supra A90

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

Toyota Supra MKIV

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

Toyota Supra MKIII

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

Celica Supra (MK2)

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

2000GT & Supra MK1

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

EU Spec für 125.000 € in DE zu verkaufen | Forum

McGregory Owner
    Keine Ahnung was man von dem Preis halten soll. Schon recht viel, aber irgendjemand mußte ja mal die 100k mal knacken :D Und wer weiß, vielleicht steht irgendwo ein Reicher von Beruf Sohn und holt sich so einen :D
    Psychplogisch haben solche Preisausreiser aber trotzdem ihren Effekt, denn die nächsten Inseraten werden unbewusst in ihrem Verkaufspreis angehoben. Schliesslich möchte man das Maximum aus seinem Verkauf versuchen. Ob sich da jedoch Käufer finden, ist eine andere Sache.

Trotzdem ist die Anzeige und auch die "History" etwas seltsam

I bought the Supra on May 29th, 2008 in Giesen, Germany from the first owner. It had 55.744 km. In the years 2010 to 2013 I did not drive the car. In 2014 and again in 2016 Supra Racing Developments (www.srdtuning.co.uk) in West Sussex, England rebuilt and upgraded the engine. SRD: “best Supra we ever built” I have not driven the car much and always stored it in a garage and maintained it very well. Full documentation, service book and receipts are available. The car is in excellent condition and I have only used the best performance parts.
    Exterior upgrades 1998 rear lights Sweden rear spoiler (stock spoiler is available) HKS Max IV GT coilovers
    Interior upgrades 1998 steering wheel Syvec display (boost setting 1.0 to 2.1 bar) Alpine INE-W925R double-din radio, navigation and rear camera
    Engine and performance 943 hp and 1.063 nm at 2.1 bar Mahle 87mm Pistons ARP main studs BC Pro Series connecting rods SRD Stage 2 camshaft 269 / 9.6mm lift SRD Stage 3 ported head BC Uprated Springs with titanium retainers Precision Turbo 6870 GEN2 SRD exhaust manifold Asnu 1500 cc injectors 3x Walbro 485 fuel pumps PHR Triple 485 Hangar Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator It can run on 95 or 100 octane or E85 Syvec S6 ECU Syvec 3bar map sensor Syvec exhaust sensor Syvec oil temp sensor Syvec fuel flex sensor Bosch knock sensor SRD 5 inch intercooler SRD oil cooler SRD radiator TRD Thermostat OS Giken R4C Quad Plate Clutch Getrag V160 6 speed transmission K-Sport brake kit Goodridge brake line SRD Heavy Duty Drive Shaft SRD Limited Slip Differential SRD 4 inch downpipe with Sound Performance regulated cut-out valve mated to a stock cat-back exhaust. It drives and sound like a stock Supra until 1 bar. Laser Line Cat 1 Immobilizer alarm system Castrol 10W60 oil Stock wheels are widened Front: 9 inches with Goodyear Eagle F1 255/40/17 Rear: 12 inches with Toyo Proxes R888 315/35/17 New battery
    Extra parts Stock exhaust (in order to pass inspection) Stock rear spoiler Stock coilovers 4 stock wheels with new tires 4 TTE wheels with older tires but lots of thread left
    Some parts are registered (eingetragen), but not all. TüV HU and AU was done in January 2018. Next TüV in January 2020.
    I will charge €500 for a test drive. Refundable if you buy it. No trades. Price is fixed. Don’t waste my time. Serious buyers and cash only.
    I speak German, Swedish and English.

Attachments:
    Oxwall Community Software