Supra generations

The Toyota Supra Community for all Supra generations

Toyota Supra A90

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

Toyota Supra MKIV

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

Toyota Supra MKIII

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

Celica Supra (MK2)

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

2000GT & Supra MK1

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

Hilfe bei Reparaturen erforderlich (Karlsruhe) / Help for repairs needed | Forum

thebat Owner

Hallo, ich besitze einen Toyota Supra Twin Turbo aus dem Jahr 1998 (RZ-S 6-Gang-Schaltgetriebe), der aus Japan nach Großbritannien importiert wurde (Lenkrad rechts). Ich lebe in Durlach, spreche aber kein Deutsch und verwende Google, um diese Nachricht zu übersetzen. Ich hatte vor einiger Zeit einen Unfall und habe Probleme, das Auto reparieren zu lassen. Ich habe Toyota in Karlsruhe kontaktiert, aber sie können es nicht tun. Ich wollte wissen, ob es eine Firma oder eine Garage gibt, die Sie empfehlen können. Ich möchte das Auto auch in Deutschland versichern und fahren, also brauche ich das Auto, um den TÜV zu passieren.

Danke vielmals

Hello, I own a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo from 1998 (RZ-S 6 speed manual) imported from Japan to the United Kingdom (steering wheel on the right). I live in Durlach but I do not speak German so I am using Google to translate this message. I had an accident a while back and I am struggling to get the car repaired. I contacted Toyota in Karlsruhe but they cannot do it. I wanted to know if there is company or garage you could recommend. I also want to insure and drive the car in Germany so I need the car to pass the TUV. 
    Thanks a lot

Oxwall Community Software