- 16 x Supra A90 on-site (also the GR Supra GT4)
- Full-day test drives with the new Supra A90
- Meet other Supra drivers
- limited tickets
- exclusive program
The Nürburgring is considered the most challenging race track in the world, winding like a country road through many curves, rapid climbs and gradients and serves as a test of endurance for many automakers, sometimes not without blemishes . Not without reason, the Nürburgring is called the "Green Hell", because the best and most exciting motorsport in the world can be seen in the Eifel.
Drive the new Toyota Supra A90
Not many had until now the opportunity to drive the new Toyota Supra. Exclusively we were allowed to test and drive the new Supra A90 for you last year, as well as take you with our contribution to the event .
In cooperation with Toyota Germany, you now have the unique opportunity to test the new Toyota Supra A90 before it reaches the dealers. Not only potential Supra A90 owners, but all those who have always enjoyed the fascination of Supra, can take part. And where would such an event be better placed than on the Nürburgring itself?
Get one of the limited tickets before the official sale
Through our community you have the opportunity to get one of the 800 limited weekend tickets before the official sale, even before they are sold out.
With 150 tickets you also have the opportunity to get a day ticket.
- Admission ticket to the 24h race incl. Access to the paddock
- UNIQUE EUROPEWIDE: Exclusive Supra test drive
- Complete board: Food & beverage at our "Supra Food Truck Festival" (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Access to the grid
- Access to all "Supra" event areas (Hatzenbach plateau & driving safety center 1 for Supra test drives)
- Shuttle traffic between Hatzenbach plateau, pit lane, campsite D7 and driving safety center 1
- Private tours through paddock and boxes
- Workshops & Meet'n'Greets with engineers and drivers
- Raffle of 2 places in the official corso before the start of the race
- "Toyota 24h Race Night" on Saturday
- Fan Shop
- LIVE TV broadcasts of the entire program on various flat screens
- Gran Turismo eSport Challenge
- CARRERA racetrack including award ceremonies
- Optional: PRIVATE (guarded) camping & RV park including modern toilets & showers
- A day ticket limited to 150 pieces costs 79, - € (children and young people under 15 receive reduced prices)
- A weekend ticket limited to 800 pieces costs 249, - € (children and youth up to 15 also receive reduced prices) including full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- In addition, there are variations in combination with a tent, car and RV site, about the details of which we will then inform
How to get a ticket
- You have an account on our website to receive future announcements.
- You send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: " I would like to attend the event "
Be sure to get your own ticket without obligation and exclusive, even before they are officially out of stock.