Supra generations

The Toyota Supra Community for all Supra generations

Toyota Supra A90

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

Toyota Supra MKIV

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

Toyota Supra MKIII

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

Celica Supra (MK2)

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

2000GT & Supra MK1

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

EU 2021+ Supra B58B30C or B58m3001 ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Supra MK5 » Technik
    Andreuniverse
    Hey everyone, I'm new here.
    First of all, my apologies for writing in English, I've only recently moved to Germany and my German is still a work in progress.
    I've been eyeing a Supra ever since I've got an insiders tip that there was a manual gearbox coming (a long while ago)! Now finally it's here, but today I was shocked to find out that in the Eu we didn't get the 380hp update on the 2021 models! 🤷🏻‍♂

So, wondering: do we still get the updated engine (B58m3001) with the individual exhaust ports and the lower compression pistons but detuned to 340hp? Or is it still the B58B30C version of the engine that the car had since launch?

I've looked around online for this info but so far no luck finding it, so I'm hoping that here in the forum you guys would be able to clear this out for me.

Ps: I did a test drive on a 2020 Supra recently… what a drive! The car was so much better than I expected! The front grip is ridiculously good, holy crap!
    Oxwall Community Software