Supra generations

The Toyota Supra Community for all Supra generations

Toyota Supra A90

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

Toyota Supra MKIV

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

Toyota Supra MKIII

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

Celica Supra (MK2)

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

2000GT & Supra MK1

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

single supra vs gallardo superleggra auf der rennstrecke | Forum

Spoony
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzyMNfqaVg8&feature=channel_page

hier isser auch nochmal in 8:15 um die nordschleife

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pimMAmznE3c

hier die specs:

Thanks for all the positive replies guys, i expected at least 1 or 2 wiseguys to say "the lambo driver wasn`t trying" ,
    To answer a few questions,
    Spec is phr2+ turbo running 520fwhp @1.4bar, was running 1.3 on the lambo session so around 500hp,
    Nothing special in the suspension department, kyb agx dampers on j-spec springs with a decent geo setup.
    I will update my garage and list everything else ive done.

When you say stripped out ive only changed my front seats and took out the backs but ive fitted a cage which must put the weight back in, i was running 1,3 bar so around 500fwhp (flywheelhorsepower, also motorleistung!!!).

zu den bremsen:

I am surprised the uks perform that well, you seemed to be out braking him most of the time, probably more to do with your driving technique though I guess..?

The brakes were strong all day.

also normale eu spec bremsen, beide sitze vorne getausch und die rückbank raus in punkto gewichtsersparniss

naja, nur schnell gradeaus so ne supra, ne :grinning:

Oxwall Community Software