en

The Toyota Supra Community for all Supra generations

Owners of the fifth generation Toyota Supra are thrilled about that car

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market. Internationally, this type is called " Supra MKIV ".

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981 and had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

The first Supra built from spring 1978 to summer 1981 was still offered as a top version of the Celica first in Japan and later in the United States.

Toyota Supra Community Fahrzeugschlüssel - GroupBy | Forum

Wow freu mich schon sehr auf den Schlüssel 🤪🥰

Hello

It's too late for order one carbon key with japanese writing ?
    Hey,

No it's not to late. The group by is ending this weekend.

Just send 40 + 4,89 delivery via PayPal to info@toyota-supra.com

Thanks for your quick reply !!

Payment is done for one carbon key with japanese writing + one metal key :)

Hello McGregory, Yes please reserve one for me. How can I pay ? Please advise the total amount + postage to Hong Kong.
    The same order as picture sent you before. Thanks
    Attachments:
    yea, already reserved one for you and ordered all keys at the company last weekend.

Just send 40 USD via paypal to info@toyota-supra.com

👍I will arrange to send USD40 to you via PayPal and advise you when done. Thanks again
    USD40 via PayPal, marked payment from “kennywong” DONE. Please confirm receipt. Thanks
    The Forum post is edited by kennywong 28 '19 Nov
    Received. Many Thanks :)
    Die Firma hat mir nun ein Bild der fertigen Schlüssel geschickt. Diese müssen nur noch poliert werden und dann werden sie zu mir geschickt, damit es dann zu euch weiter geht :)

Geil

I would like to buy a silver key too please
    The Forum post is edited by nicb 14 '19 Dec
    Geil😍
    How can i buy one of the silver ones?
    This are the member keys from our community groupby, but I think we will make a second one next year.
    May I know the metal key has been sent ? Thank you.
    Kleines Update. Die Schlüsseln liegen beim Zoll und ich werde sie nächste Woche abholen.
    Kann man noch einen Metallrohling bekommen? War eine weile nicht online und habe von der Gruppenbestellung nichts mitbekommen
    Ja hab noch einen über, hast PN
    Pages: « 1 2 3 »